Question

Emailing Client Task Portal

• 31 July 2023
  • 1 reply

1. Client tasks to the same client email, sent by various sender to receiver - do these show together in the client portal ?
  2. Does the client see open and closed tasks?
  3. Are all the various client tasks from different work together in the client portal - visible to the client ?   How are the open tasks grouped - is this by work?    
  4. What can the client see in their portal?  -  The Work name?   The Client Task group name ?  The tasks ?   The Sender of the Client task?  
  5. Is the Client Task portal by the client email address ?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Deniel Darullo 

1. Client tasks to the same client email, sent by various sender to receiver - do these show together in the client portal ? Yes if the client creates an account, otherwise they are just accessing the checklist from the email.
  2. Does the client see open and closed tasks? If the client has an account and logs in they can see open and completed requests
  3. Are all the various client tasks from different work together in the client portal - visible to the client ?   How are the open tasks grouped - is this by work?    I have only seen them grouped as Open and Completed.  There are a number of request for features that address this and the following two items - go ahead an upvote!
  4. What can the client see in their portal?  -  The Work name?   The Client Task group name ?  The tasks ?   The Sender of the Client task?  They see the work name and the Client, this is a feature that was recently or is soon going to be updated I believe
  5. Is the Client Task portal by the client email address ? Yes, so work sent to other entities using the same email will all be visible.

I will quantify my answers with I haven’t been actively using in my current role.  I have been on the client end and find it a useful tool.

I have found this article really helpful for myself and the clients to get an understanding of how it works.

Your Client's How-To Guide to navigating the Client Portal | Karbon Help (karbonhq.com)

Hope that helps,

V