Question

Karbon Status?

• 7 February 2024
  • 23 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Has anyone else been booted out of Karbon (unresponsive) and when try to log back in get the white screen of nothingness?

Waiting for Chat Support to get back to me currently.

23 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

We were kicked out too @LD7E. I submitted an email to support; no news yet. I did get a 504 Bad Gateway error.

We are having issuing loading as well.  

Yeah, our whole team is also down.

Userlevel 1

We are down as well.   Any updates received from support as timing of resolution?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

We are down as well

Yeah same here, currently on hold at tech support

Userlevel 1

@Danny Milligan Thanks Danny.   Let’s know what you find out.   Appreciate it.

We’re down too!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

We are also down.

Sadly in this lovely Down Party! Did anyone bring wine coolers?! 😂

Actually amending that - I’m down but I have a team member who still has access...

I’ve received a response back from karbon support. She said they’re aware of this issue and they’ve escalated this to their engineers. They’ll contact us later when they have an update. Wanted to share this with who have not been able to speak to someone yet!

Got the same response as Jade “ Thank you for reaching out to Karbon Support. We're very sorry for the issues you're experiencing, we have escalated this to our engineering team and they are looking into this urgently.
I will reach back out with an update as soon as I hear back from them“

Badge

Our whole team is down too

I’ve received a response back from karbon support. She said they’re aware of this issue and they’ve escalated this to their engineers. They’ll contact us later when they have an update. Wanted to share this with who have not been able to speak to someone yet!

Thank you Jade. I kind of held off on going to Support. Didn't think flooding them would help much.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Also down, never ending sign-in loop where I authenticate with M365 and then just get routed back to the sign in screen again.

Userlevel 1

Yep - still down here. Have been for close to an hour now.

Our team is back up here.

I am unable to login via web browser.  I get to the login page, then it ask which microsoft account to use, then no response.
Iphone app seems to be working ok.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’m back up as of a minute ago!

Yep, we’re online again too

I’m back too!

I am unable to login via web browser.  I get to the login page, then it ask which microsoft account to use, then no response.
Iphone app seems to be working ok.

Back online.