Skip to main content

Zaps with Karbon

• 17 July 2024
  • 6 replies

Hi everyone!

We’re looking for everyone to share some interesting and helpful Zaps that they’ve created with Karbon? Please share any ideas you think might be beneficial!

@Katrina Noenchen I would recommend starting from a problem you are looking to solve.

I have done sales forms, intake forms, organizers, pricing calculators, custom app connections, crm’s, email marketing etc but it highly specific to what you use and what your processes are.

We add our Karbon contacts to mailing lists in Mailchimp (that we don’t use very often, lol). Before we were on Karbon billing, I had an automation syncing contacts to QBO with the link to the Karbon contact showing in QBO. Other automations that we have using the API (not Zapier):

We named our automation bot “Ghen” and he:

• Adds notes to work items that get set up without a work type asking the assignee to fix the error.
  • Triggers our NPS surveys when certain work types are completed.
  • (under construction) triggers follow-on work items when preceding work items complete (adds an accounting work item after the bookkeeping work item is complete)
  • Some other stuff that I’m forgetting right now.

Has anyone had any luck syncing contacts from Karbon to HubSpot? We have this in testing right now, but when a field of a contact is deleted in Karbon (e.g. a phone number), it will not delete in HubSpot until a different field in Karbon is updated. This means that Karbon isn’t recognizing a deletion as an update therefore the zap doesn’t run. 

Thanks!

Adds notes to work items that get set up without a work type asking the assignee to fix the error.

Oooo I like the sound of this one!

We want to link the Fathom meeting recording to Karbon to create action items.  We haven’t started it yet. 

I want to get meeting and phone recordings/transcripts into Karbon as well.