Webinar recording: 2023 Karbon review and roadmap preview

• 6 December 2023
  • 19 replies

Userlevel 3

Thanks to everyone who joined us for our final product roadmap webinars for 2023!

For those not able to join live, we recapped on the top 5 new features released to Karbon this year, plus a preview of the features currently in development and what you can expect to see in early 2024.

You can watch the recording below.

Please feel free to provide your feedback on the Approvals and E-Signing feature we shared.

You can also join the beta programs we showcased:

We’d love to hear what you think, and any questions or feedback you have. Feel free to share them below.

19 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Watching now and looking forward to this! 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@Sara Goepel One bit of feedback.. If I’m already a Karbon customer, using Karbon, logged into the Karbon Community, I’d rather not need to enter my details to view the recording.. 🙂 especially annoying that it waits until part way through to ask for it and stop me watching. I have a feeling it will add my details to a mailing list that I’m either already on or have no place being on (e.g. a list of Karbon prospects)

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Wowsers - huge fan of the Reminders feature and Deadline date and the Print Client Requests Summary  and document approval/e-signing will be useful as well 🙂

Looking forward to exploring recurring billing too 🤙🏾

Userlevel 1

Shared Triage! What we’ve been hanging out for all year - let’s go!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Great update, the enhancements to triage and the snooze email feature are going to stop us having to go back to our traditional email client as much. Looking forward to the release!

Have a question about when integration with Google Docs will be available?  Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @HOAFinancials 

We do not currently have a timeline for when we will have a Google Drive integration. For more information see the discussion here: 

If you’d like to vote for this feature request, you can do that here:

Thank you I upvoted and commented.  Will really help our company using Google Workspace for document management.

Hello

Where can i find the link to trial the signing request documents through Karbon ? I am eager to trial this out in preparation for release in Q1

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hello

Where can i find the link to trial the signing request documents through Karbon ? I am eager to trial this out in preparation for release in Q1

Hi @Jessica Chamberlain - document approvals and e-signing is currently in design - there’s no beta or trial yet. We’ll make an announcement in early-mid 2024 when we have something to share.
It’s the Deadline dates feature that is in development at the moment and due in Q1 2024.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @Amelia Freeman,

Any update on when the Shared Triage beta will start? 🙂

Thank you

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @Amelia Freeman,

Thank you

Very soon! We are preparing it and will then begin to invite firms in over the coming weeks.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Very soon! We are preparing it and will then begin to invite firms in over the coming weeks.  

Great, thank you! 🙏🏾

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @Amelia Freeman,

Any update on Shared Triage beta? 🙂

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @Amelia Freeman,

Any update on Shared Triage beta? 🙂

We have begun! I’ll make an extra note of your interest. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @Amelia Freeman,

Any update? 🙂

Userlevel 1

Any update on the shared triage? We could really use that feature right now since it’s peak tax season. Triage constantly running at 100+

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @Kevin Gonzalez,

Are you intending to share your personal Triage with others? 🙂

Badge

@Amelia Freeman can you please make sure we are signed up for the beta 🙏

Hi @Amelia Freeman,

Thank you