Skip to main content

Hi, I wanted to ask if anyone knows how to remove oneself and other from a Triage email chain. My team have been utilizing the tool of commenting on an email and tagging a whole group so that whoever is in that group gets the notification and all the emails attached to it. The problem is now is that every time an email is sent out, the whole team get the notification but only one or 2 people are actually the ones who are concerned about the emails and the rest of us don’t really need to receive it in our inbox anymore. I was wondering if there is a way to remove oneself or others from getting those notifications or taking ourselves off the email chain. Because right now there’s 14 people who have visibility to see the emails and the conversations but only 2 people are actually the ones who need it and the rest of us don’t. I hope this makes sense! 

Thanks!

Welcome @Lindey Villaruz ! So glad you reached out! 

Yes, there is a way and it’s one of my favorite things about Karbon. As soon as you don’t need to see any further emails/comments in a thread, you can click the slider under the Notify me option in the status tray on the right side of the email/note. This will stop the thread from reappearing in your triage each time a new email/comment is sent.

And if the team ever needed to bring you back into the conversation, they can just tag you in a comment and then the thread would once again appear in your triage. 

Each individual receive the thread would need to do this for themselves. There isn’t a way to do this on behalf of someone else. 

Hope that helps!

Oh great! That works perfectly! Thanks! 😊