Here’s how our firm is currently working on personal productivity! Please feel free to comment and share! 😊
We’re reading "Getting Things Done" by David Allen and completing the following steps:
- Each week you will set an intention based on your reading.
- Each day you will make a plan to accomplish your intention.
- Use the PDRA cycle (Plan, Do, Reflect, Adjust)
- At the end of each day, you will reflect on the day’s effort to see if you accomplished your intention or if you need to make an adjustment.
- Each week you will create a post in the class Teams channel that lists your intention for the week.
- Each day you will comment at least once per day on your weekly post and include all steps of the PDRA cycle.
- Each day you must read and comment on at least one other staff member’s reflection.