#2023inKarbon vs #2022inKarbon - last year's was way better

• 12 December 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15
  • Sr. Karbon Community Guide
  • 825 replies

Hey @Lachlan Macindoe,

I must admit, I way preferred the way #2022inKarbon statistics and summary were presented compared to the #2023inKarbon. I think 2020 and 2021 was more similar to 2022 as well.

On a scroll page, no summary to share, no comparison to the average user 😢

If we can’t get the same for 2023, can we go back to the old way in 2024? It would also be interesting to see this year vs last year on the summary.

Thank you

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Thanks for the feedback, @SamG. We try to shake it up a bit each year and keep it fresh. We genuinely appreciate this feedback and will take it on board for next year. Please share any other ideas or suggestions you have too!

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Thanks @Lachlan Macindoe! 🙏🏾

Don’t mind the presentation being shaken up, just loved the summary to compare and contrast (with myself, my colleagues and the average Karbon user) and now it’s really hard (or not possible) to do 😅 (so if we could keep that part at the end and mix up the rest 🙌🏾)

Some of us are also a bit unsure the AI use count was correct 🤔

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Excellent feedback, we appreciate it!

And that’s interesting about the AI use count…. we’ll look into that.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hey @Lachlan Macindoe when were the stats pulled?

I know we’ve only been using Karbon for a couple of months, but I might get sacked if this is true!! 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Unlucky @Shaun Farrugia, exposed 😅

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hey @Lachlan Macindoe when were the stats pulled?

I know we’ve only been using Karbon for a couple of months, but I might get sacked if this is true!! 😁

Whoops, sorry Shaun. You have two accounts linked to your email and your numbers were incorrectly taken from your less-used account. Can you try again using the same link? It should look much better! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hey @Lachlan Macindoe when were the stats pulled?

Whoops, sorry Shaun. You have two accounts linked to your email and your numbers were incorrectly taken from your less-used account. Can you try again using the same link? It should look much better! 

Haha, much more respectable - thanks!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hey @SamG George from Karbon here 👋 It warms my heart to hear that you enjoyed the 2022 version (I was one of the 2 who that and it was pretty tricky)

We found that engagement was surprisingly low last year, we don't know if it was just yearly wrap fatigue or something else but it’s great to hear someone liked it :)

If you have any thoughts on statistics you’d like to see next year, you’d be doing us a big favour by sharing them. 

Whats the link for 2023 personal recap?