New AI Feature Release Update

Userlevel 5

Hi Everyone,

We trust you are and your team are putting Summarize through its paces. Additional features will be added to the beta by end of June/early July and include:

• Draft an email from prompt
  • Change tone of an email
  • Create an email task with a prompt

To ensure a smooth rollout and collect feedback iteratively, we’ll be adopting a staged approach in releasing these new features - just as we did for Summarize. This will allows us to carefully monitor the performance and gather insights from each phase while ensuring we deliver the best user experience.

11 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

I am looking forward to the task creation. I heard about a version of this in Client Hub

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

We are so excited & ready to test these features. 🤩

Looking forward to trying out those features!

Whoop! Can’t wait! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

So excited!

Userlevel 2

Sounds great! I can’t wait.  The summarize seems pretty good, I’m sure it will improve with training.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

woops!  posted in wrong spot.  :)

Userlevel 2

I can’t seem to find where to put this…

I’m so excited you have created email templates! However, I’m unable to save any once I write in the email body section and wanted to provide feedback about this.

Thank you!

Very Exciting! When will the features be launched and will you have an ability to control the AI features available by employee when Karbon AI is out of beta.

Userlevel 2

I can’t seem to find where to put this…

I’m so excited you have created email templates! However, I’m unable to save any once I write in the email body section and wanted to provide feedback about this.

Thank you!

I had to make the browser full screen in order to save the email body content.

Userlevel 2

When selecting to inset the email template, it would be nice if there was a dropdown menu to list the different ones created. I think this would be helpful to allow other users to see the options they have. Otherwise, if you don’t know it exists it will take more time to go to the settings (assuming you have permission to do so) and perhaps go unused.