Karbon vs Intuit Practice management

• 9 November 2021
  • 1 reply

I think this is ridiculous, especially for those of us who have been with Karbon from day one but even for new customers.

If you buy Karbon from Intuit, the pricing per month per user paid monthly is Team $60, Business $85 and Enterprise $99.  This does not account for any discounts intuit is currently offering

If you buy it directly from Karbon, he pricing per month per user paid monthly is Team $75, Business $99 and Enterprise $??.

Clearly, intuit is not doing this for free, so they are paying and even lower amount to get the service.

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

I don’t work for Karbon (though I do training for them and for Intuit, and use both products in my practice), but I think the products and prices are going to be different.  The support, onboarding and features that Karbon offers will always be different than what Intuit offers. Comparing price alone is not going to do it justice.  And I will also say, I think the value of the app, support, etc from Karbon is worth it for what I am able to do in my practice with the tool!