Question

Calendar responses with messages

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I struggle with the calendar response emails that I receive in Karbon. If someone writes a message on their response it doesn’t show up in the Karbon triage email. I have to go to Outlook to see if there’s anything written.

Can this be fixed?

11 replies

Hi Kristine,

At this time, this is a limitation. The feature is more about accepting meetings from Triage and not showing other people’s responses. 

However, this is a great idea for a feature request which can be submitted here.

I hope this helps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi Kristine,

At this time, this is a limitation. The feature is more about accepting meetings from Triage and not showing other people’s responses. 

However, this is a great idea for a feature request which can be submitted here.

I hope this helps.

Hi @Aliesa Jackson, I believe you’ve misunderstood @Kristine Gray’s question, which is related to this:

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@Kristine Gray we need to pressure Karbon Support on this issue which is a critical and not obvious flaw 😓

Since this is a limitation, I suggested a feature idea so that it can potentially be added since this is an issue for some.

As far as a workaround for this limitation, I am not aware of any, other than checking your email provider to see if there are any responses. I will raise this concern with the Product Team to see if there are additional suggestions that I can provide. Thanks! @SamG @Kristine Gray 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Since this is a limitation, I suggested a feature idea so that it can potentially be added since this is an issue for some.

As far as a workaround for this limitation, I am not aware of any, other than checking your email provider to see if there are any responses. I will raise this concern with the Product Team to see if there are additional suggestions that I can provide. Thanks! @SamG @Kristine Gray 

Hi @Aliesa Jackson

To be clear, this is unrelated to the calendar/My Week integration and responding to invitations from Triage.

This is an issue where an email from someone, with a body of text, shows blank in Triage.

It is a terrible flaw, that people don't find out about until they miss an important message, because there is no warning from Karbon

I was under the impression it was regarding the calendar/My Week integration.

In regards to the other issue you pointed out, our team is aware of this (and this is not a limitation). Please report this to Support@karbonhq.com so that we can let you know when a fix will be available. @SamG @Kristine Gray 

We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I was under the impression it was regarding the calendar/My Week integration.

In regards to the other issue you pointed out, our team is aware of this (and this is not a limitation). Please report this to Support@karbonhq.com so that we can let you know when a fix will be available. @SamG @Kristine Gray 

We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

Thanks @Aliesa Jackson 🙏🏾

You’re welcome and my apologies for the misunderstanding. @SamG 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Heartbreaking news today @Kristine Gray - Karbon said they’re giving up and will not be addressing in the near future.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Heartbreaking news today @Kristine Gray - Karbon said they’re giving up and will not be addressing in the near future.

@SamG Well...that’s disappointing! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@Kristine Gray and all following this thread, here is another peculiarity of the way Karbon deals with Calendar Invites incorrectly, that I feel Karbon should fix: