Your #2021inKarbon snapshots!

• 14 December 2021
  • 14 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Karbon customers! Keep an eye out in Triage for a small surprise today — your personalized #2021inKarbon snapshot. 

We hope this serves as a timely reminder of just how much you did during what was another challenging and turbulent year for most. 

Small ask— share with others what you achieved! If you enjoyed receiving this, we’d be grateful if you shared a link to your snapshot on social media using with the #2021inKarbon hashtag and mentioning our Karbon profile. Let’s fill up everyone’s feeds with #2021inKarbon!!!

14 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

As part of this campaign, we also prepared this combined version, showing what you all achieved together. Just look at those numbers! :muscle:  https://karbonhq.com/2021InKarbon/

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Got mine! I would love to see what the potential levels are, lol.

I got the same level for each category but one, where I got no level:

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Great question @max. If you numbers are in the highest 20% of all Karbon customers for each category, then you are category leader. 5 out of 6 is as good as I’ve seen so far! Amazing!

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Got mine! We love comparing our numbers internally!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

This was so fun!  Loved receiving this.  Way to go Karbon.  I do need a graphic for Client tasks not completed.  That would be an interesting number. :wink:

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

This was so fun!  Loved receiving this.  Way to go Karbon.  I do need a graphic for Client tasks not completed.  That would be an interesting number. :wink:

There you go, @Lachlan Macindoe. We found the best there ever was. lol 😀

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

@DianeK Wow!! Congrats on 6/6!

Userlevel 1

This is awesome! It hasn’t hit mine but excited to see it :) 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

oooo - looking forward to seeing ours too! Again not hit our triage yet……..  but am now excited to see this!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Even through I am not involved in direct client work I hit a couple of categories, I can’t wait to see where my teams landed. The challenge is ON!  Thank you, this was fun.

Have these all been sent? I haven’t had mine yet :(

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

@Lisa Cardnell I just sent you a message with yours :grinning:

@Lisa Cardnell I just sent you a message with yours :grinning:

@Lachlan Macindoe Thank-you 

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

For the area not performing well (lower usage of karbon), the result is hided or was just replaced by the firmwide performance. I don’t like this idea, we need objective and real figure to push team to continue to use it. Encourage is not always a good way. We have karbon usage incorporated in our staff performance management.