Solved

Work item not showing up on the Client Portal.

• 14 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I created a work for a client nonetheless, it’s not showing up on the client portal. 

Kindly help.

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by jens 14 June 2023, 15:58

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Welcome @Trevor Sunny !

Can you share a little more information? Only client requests within a work item will show up in the client portal. Did you create a client request and send it to the client?

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Welcome @Trevor Sunny !

Can you share a little more information? Only client requests within a work item will show up in the client portal. Did you create a client request and send it to the client?

My first thought was that was maybe no client requests have been sent yet.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Thanks a lot, Jens & Max. 

I created multiple client request however only one is being shown in the client portal but not the other. 

Only this is being shown on the client portal

As on the client portal

These works are not showing up on the client portal

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Thanks for those screenshots. It looks like the client request within the March work item has been completed. Have the client requests in the May and June work items been sent to the client? If the requests haven’t been sent (or are scheduled to be sent later) then they won’t show up in the client portal until they are sent. 

One other thought - you’ll want to make sure the requests are all being sent to the same email address.

Let me know if that helps.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi Jens, 

Appreciate your response. 

Yes, the May and June request [work items] have been shared with the client. 

I changed the email address of the recipient, I presume that might be the reason for it not showing up on the client portal as there’s a glitch with the email. 

Thanks a ton, Jens.👍