Question

Shared Triage

Userlevel 1

Hi all! 

I have two questions:

1. Would emails from the shared triage inboxes have an effect on the total number of emails in your triage? 

Example: if I only have 1 email in my personal triage, but 30 in a shared triage, would my total number of emails (top left “All - number”) indicate 31? Or would only the number of emails in my personal triage be displayed? 

1. Would the emails in shared triage have an effect on our insights like average response time?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @Anzelle Strydom,

1. No, the Shared Triages unread are included with your own unread in the total unread number next to the word Triage (e.g. in screenshot below, Shared 5 + my 3 = total unread 8) but not included in the All count, which is only your Triage (or whichever one you are looking at, at the time). Funnily enough, my number is incorrect at the moment, an issue unrelated to Shared Triage (says 32, I have 30).
  2. Good question, I wouldn’t think so but don’t know for sure. Worth asking Karbon Support

Does that help? 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Following for answer. 😁

Userlevel 1

Thank you @SamG ! Appreciate the info. 

Karbon support has confirmed that reply times on the Shared Triage do not affect insight at the moment which is great! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

That's great 🙂