Not receiving emails on time

• 12 December 2023
  • 7 replies

I’m writing in frustration that Karbon seems to be very slow in receiving emails. We use gmail and there’s usually a 20-30min delay from when we see the emails in gmail and when it shows up in Karbon. The main reason we use Karbon is for the triage function. So this kind of delay is very poor. Does anyone else have similar issues? 

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@Gordon Tian welcome! Yes, we have been having this issue consistently as well. Generally a 20-45 minute delay across our team members. I have reached out to Karbon support to look into this for us.

Thanks Kim. I have reached to them a couple of times yesteday. They told me they’re looking into it and I haven’t got any news yet. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @Gordon Tian,

We have this occasionally (maybe every 2 or 3 months), but it’s usually resolved in in a few hours, once we reach out to Karbon.

We are on Outlook, I’m not sure if that’s an easier/less problematic fix for Karbon, but sucks that it’s worse for Gmail if that’s the case!

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

We are having an issue with outgoing emails as well across multiple team members (using Office 365), so it might be a general issue they are working on.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

We weren’t having the issue 5 hours ago (when the banner was added to Karbon), now it appears I am 😅

I’m having the same issue with Karbon & Gmail. The last few days it takes Karbon 15-20 minutes to retrieve my email - bummer! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

This was resolved for us earlier today @Chester, but we appear to be having the same issue again this afternoon. I’m going to reach out to support again.