Update

New Improved Product Updates & New Navigation

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

We always strive to improve our customer experience here on the community and so we've made a couple changes. We have moved Product Updates to the top navigation (see top of page) for increased visibility.

You can find Product Updates here.  You'll notice they have the same "Product Areas" as the Feature Ideas, and an improved Search function as well.  We always want feedback on how to make this the best experience for you our customers, so please don't hesitate to comment here and let me know your thoughts and feedback! 

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I love this new tab.  I am telling my whole team to check it out.

Awesome! So happy to hear 😀 @DianeK 

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I like being able to subscribe to them! 😀

It looks like past product releases are not categorized, is that correct? When I click the categories, it shows no posts for each one.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Oh my Goodness @max. I forgot about subscribing.  What a great idea.  I just subscribed and I am going to tell the team about this as well.  👊🏻

I am currently reviewing this. I will post an update soon. Thank you! @max 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

When is next product update? No updates since last November, now it is Feb, wondering what will be up?

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

...now it is Feb[.]

Whoa… let us finish up January over here, lol.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

...now it is Feb[.]

Whoa… let us finish up January over here, lol.

This totally threw me for a loop - working in NZ where it’s Feb 1, but on Vancouver time where it’s still Jan 31… 🤯

Hoping for a 2023 roadmap too though!

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

We always strive to improve our customer experience here on the community and so we've made a couple changes. We have moved Product Updates to the top navigation (see top of page) for increased visibility.

You can find Product Updates here.  You'll notice they have the same "Product Areas" as the Feature Ideas, and an improved Search function as well.  We always want feedback on how to make this the best experience for you our customers, so please don't hesitate to comment here and let me know your thoughts and feedback! 

Still no feature updates at all? It is been more than 4 months I didn’t see any updates or communication of the coming updates on the features, can someone provide an update on this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @MikeLiang, I believe billing and payments is sucking all resources right now and should release next. With all software development, the timeframe is flexible, meaning, it’s ready when it’s ready. 😕

I’ve heard a little chatter about other features starting to pick up steam as well, but it’s all still in early development. I believe there may be a native integration with QuickBooks for syncing contacts in the works.

Maybe some others have more information. 😁

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

..., not ideal. While A lot existing features need improving, put all resources into something totally new.  Why not keep 2 development teams separately, one for improvement, one for New function. 

As to contact,  I raised the issue ,  the privacy, access management, clumsiness, all need a in-and-out renovation. These fundamental features are what karbon need to put on priority.  The fee charged by Karbon is the level for mature product, but what we get is "trial" version.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

HI @MikeLiang 

Wanted to reach out to assure you that our Karbon development and maintenance of the product is very dependent on what we hear from our customers and future customers in terms of what is important to their business.  We have several development teams working on new features and maintenance and improvements to existing features.  Please feel free to email me directly at leigh@karbonhq.com and we can set up time to discuss further.