Question

Entity Formation Template

• 7 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Hello,

I am new in Karbon and was wondering if there is a template for Entity formation like S-Corp, C-Corp, Partnerships, and SMLLC.

Regards,

Alberto

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @Alberto E. Cover, welcome to the Karbon community! 😁

I did a quick search of the template explorer and didn’t see anything related to creating entities.

Link: Quick Search

Check for yourself at the link above. I would love to be able to share templates, but it’s not an option right now.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Alberto E. Cover !  I share @max ‘s desire to share templates with each other, we’re hoping that will become a reality soon. 

Until then, we have a couple templates we use internally that we could screenshot if you’d like. 

More specifically though, what tasks are you hoping to capture with a template?  Are they more client-focused, like ensuring you gather the appropriate documentation?  Or are you performing the tasks to establish the entity itself?  

Userlevel 3
Badge

@drich208 @max the ability to share templates would be AMAZING!  Sometimes I feel like I’m reinventing the wheel or I’d just really love a fresh perspective to see how others are doing things.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

A quick search of existing feature ideas didn’t reveal one based on this idea. If any of you put in a feature idea, comment the link here and I will vote for it. 😀

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@max  @Heather Lancaster  Here we go!

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Voted!