Solved

Email appearance

• 11 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, I find the font too faded in Triage and struggle to find emails, this is for when it has been assigned to me with the task and company name, it is a very light grey like this .

Is there any way we can change this appearance to a bolder colour, so i can quickly find what i am seeking among lots of emails ?

icon

Best answer by The Secretary 12 January 2024, 15:06

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @The Secretary,

I don’t believe there is a way to change the generic display font/colours in Karbon unfortunately. It would be a good idea to ask Support, which you can do like this: https://help.karbonhq.com/en/articles/4450394-how-do-i-contact-support-interact-with-support

I hope that helps 🙂

Userlevel 1

Thank you Sam i will contact them.

Userlevel 1

UPDATE: I had a chat in Karbon help and someone is looking into changing the font colour to darker, he said it would change for all users, which is fine for us, so he is suggesting and will get back to me.

Userlevel 1

Update 2- i was asked to enter a feature idea as they need people to agree to an upgrade from their team. This was the reply i got “This is a great idea, could we ask you to enter a feature request per the below for other customers to vote on for our product team to review for consideration for new features?”