Solved

Consolidating Client Comments into One Email?

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I hope your Monday is off to a smoother start than mine! Since integrating Karbon into our workflow processes, we've encountered a question regarding templates/checklists that I'd like to discuss with the community.

Specifically, we've noticed that every time a client responds to a checklist item, we receive a separate email notification. While this ensures we promptly address client updates, it can sometimes feel overwhelming, especially on busy mornings like today. 

For instance, last Friday, I sent out several Client checklists. When I opened my Triage this morning, I was immediately overwhelmed by numerous comments across multiple checklists.

We're wondering if there's a way to consolidate these client responses into a single email, rather than receiving multiple emails for each individual response. This would significantly streamline our communication process, reduce clutter in our Triage, and help us maintain organization. Currently, I am in the process of sifting through all the emails so they do not show as unread in my inbox. I never imagined this would lead to any issues, until this morning. 

If anyone in the community has faced a similar challenge or discovered a solution, we would greatly appreciate your insights and recommendations.

Thank you all in advance for your assistance. 

icon

Best answer by naomi_paulson 6 May 2024, 21:25

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

We’ve had that complaint in our firm as well. Especially during tax season, Triage for our office staff can be insane. I don't know that there's a way to change the way the triage notifications come through. Someone else in the community might have a good idea to work around this problem.

If you put in a feature idea, comment the link here so others will vote for it. 😀

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

We’ve had that complaint in our firm as well. Especially during tax season, Triage for our office staff can be insane. I don't know that there's a way to change the way the triage notifications come through. Someone else in the community might have a good idea to work around this problem.

If you put in a feature idea, comment the link here so others will vote for it. 😀

Hi Max, I was hoping you would say that! I have created a feature idea, see link below. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Voted. 😁

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

voted!! We struggle pretty substantially with this as well.