Solved

Client request still asking for a PIN

• 20 October 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13
  • Sr. Community Champion
  • 338 replies

I sent a client request today and I received an email back from the client asking me what the PIN was to access.  I thought all new work was supposed to have the magic link now.  When I clicked on the MANAGE CHECKLIST icon, it indeed asked for a PIN. I told the client to use the forgot PIN feature, but this seems odd to me.

Has anyone else had this issue come up?

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 25 October 2022, 18:39

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

The client email (and this is consistent with my test) used on the client request is the same email associated with the client portal.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Sounds like something support could want to see.

The only thing I can think is that the client might be using two email addresses.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

I am having a similar issue in that I am sending client requests - they get an email and can update using magic link BUT when they log into their portal there are no requests - see my test below.

Via Magic Link

After logging in:

Thanks for letting me know. This needs to be routed to Support. We will reach out momentarily.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@Aliesa Jackson  It seems to still be happening.  I clicked on one of the reminder emails I sent this morning and this is what I see.

@DianeK Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, I can direct this to Support. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I haven’t heard anything from our clients.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@max I was planning on contacting support.  I’m just checking with the rest of the team to see if they are also seeing this or was it a one-time thing. It got me wondering if anyone else is seeing the issue as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Very strange. I think it’s something support might want to hear about.

fyi @Aliesa Jackson