Solved

Anyone else's Triage not updating your email?

• 30 September 2021
  • 5 replies

Our team hasn’t had any email come into triage in an hour. We all compared by opening our google mail accounts. Is there a status page somewhere? I checked Twitter, but no mention.

icon

Best answer by kylenecarse 30 September 2021, 20:13

View original

5 replies

I just noticed my emails look like they are sending, but I cannot find them in my sent items in Karbon nor in Gmail and nobody is getting my emails.  Now - to figure out what I’ve sent….

Good to know, I’ve got my team working out of their google mail (c’mon, do you know how much of my life I spend telling them to stop using their email clients?) LOL :) 

Glad it’s not just us though. 

Badge

Our triage is not syncing with email either.  I am struggling just using Outlook, I miss triage!  I just sent a chat then came to community to see if anyone had posted, thanks for confirming!

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Just got a message they are aware of the issue and are working diligently to resolve it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Just got a message they are aware of the issue and are working diligently to resolve it!

Thanks!

@Candy if this is answered your question, can you mark it as the best answer? It’ll help other people who see this thread in the future.