Solved

Anyone else's Triage not updating your email?

• 30 September 2021
  • 5 replies

Our team hasn’t had any email come into triage in an hour. We all compared by opening our google mail accounts. Is there a status page somewhere? I checked Twitter, but no mention.

icon

Best answer by kylenecarse 30 September 2021, 20:13

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Just got a message they are aware of the issue and are working diligently to resolve it!

Good to know, I’ve got my team working out of their google mail (c’mon, do you know how much of my life I spend telling them to stop using their email clients?) LOL :) 

Glad it’s not just us though. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Just got a message they are aware of the issue and are working diligently to resolve it!

Thanks!

@Candy if this is answered your question, can you mark it as the best answer? It’ll help other people who see this thread in the future.

I just noticed my emails look like they are sending, but I cannot find them in my sent items in Karbon nor in Gmail and nobody is getting my emails.  Now - to figure out what I’ve sent….

Badge

Our triage is not syncing with email either.  I am struggling just using Outlook, I miss triage!  I just sent a chat then came to community to see if anyone had posted, thanks for confirming!