AML Tool Integration - what AML system do you currently use? (UK)

• 3 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

I’d love to have our AML checks and client risk assessments showing in Karbon - perhaps on the client’s contact details section? This may involve integration with Companies House - adding all client data automatically by entering the business registration number, like name, address, Annual Accounts periods, Confirmation Statement due date, Directors and Shareholders. Based on this and any changes on Companies House, we can generate and set up our Annual Accounts work in Karbon (for automation) and run AML client ID verifications. We recently started using a platform called Yoti for this and it’s fantastic and very user friendly (also from the client’s perspective). 

5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi

We have just signed up to Karbon but we have been looking at Xama which integrates with Karbon.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Antoniya

Good question.  I’m looking for a AML solution.  I’ve just had a demo with FirmCheck AML, the chairman is one of the founders of Xero.  Ideally, I want an AML solution that has a deep 2-way integration with Karbon.  What solution are you using?

Regards

Tim

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi Antoniya

Good question.  I’m looking for a AML solution.  I’ve just had a demo with FirmCheck AML, the chairman is one of the founders of Xero.  Ideally, I want an AML solution that has a deep 2-way integration with Karbon.  What solution are you using?

Regards

Tim

Hi Tim, we still use Yoti www.yoti.com for client ID verification checks and run our regular Risk Assessments manually 

We were using Xama, but have just switched to the service offered by Go Proposal

Hello,

I’m here for the same - AML integration with Karbon or GoProposal.

Currently using SmartSearch but would like to have something integrated. Stuart, now that you have tried both integrations by Karbon and GoProposal, which one do you recommend in the end?

As well, does anyone know if the one offered by QuickBooks any good?

Thanks,

Violeta