Skip to main content

Since inception, Karbon has released 20+ product updates each year as part of our commitment to keeping your firm at the cutting edge of technology and innovation. We’re excited to share that starting with this update, you’ll see even more frequent product releases, delivering powerful new features into your team’s hands sooner.

This week's update adds the option to download client statements as PDFs, new engagement tabs and filters, and changes to how repeat work is organized.

Download client statements to PDF

If you have Billing access, you can now download a client statement as a PDF to save, share over email, or print.  Simply click the download icon at the top right of the activity section on the client’s receivables detail page.

Easier engagements organization

You can now quickly filter and organize your engagements on the Billing > Engagements screen with helpful list filters for client, client group, client manager, and client owner. Toggle between the new status tabs for separate views of drafted, active, or ended engagements. 

AD_4nXdjq7IbxsMW3XK3hU4Pgcefrmz6FKMpdjxPgKk_o_JHcmpg6Vd7WONQVgLYrIAlwepcjMoVHaBBSxgHrA4xryMeLmruRXiOQVL9oR2GemvJHMwzquJQP4XtSZNsJgRWXAwLo9oroS_LqTb_Mk0-i2nUPZU?key=o8rNEBn7zJfIPRJfJoNE8A

View repeat work by start date

Repeat work is now ordered by start date for improved clarity.
In the Repeat Series Settings > Work tab, work in a repeating series is now listed by start date, rather than alphabetically. This small change will help you quickly find what needs to be tackled next based on when work begins. Spend less time searching and more time focusing on the right tasks.

Hi @Lexi Beausoleil - I’ve very happy to see we can download pdfs of client statements! However, I can’t seem to find the download icon at the top right of the activity section on the client’s receivables detail page.  Many thanks!

Hi Lexie, Same as Steve Excited with this update but i can't seem to find the icon.

Thank you