AI Feature: Compose Draft

• 19 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5

Easily create a first draft of a new email or reply by using prompts or keywords. Within any email, find the Karbon AI button in the formatting bar, click "compose email from draft," and Karbon AI will automatically generate the email or reply for you. You can review and make adjustments before sending.

Watch the video to get started.

Once you have started using the feature, please let us know your feedback in the comments below.

Remember we’ll provide access in a phased approach. If you do not have access today it will be enabled in the coming weeks. 

4 replies

I need innnnn! lol.

Badge

Tried this feature today for the first time and was pleasantly surprised. It took about 30 seconds to create a full email response to my client. Heck, this post here is taking me longer then the email did 😀

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi @Logan Baillie , this feature is fantastic. In some cases where I’m just confirming receipt of email and thanking the sender, I haven’t even provided a prompt and it drafts a simple confirmation / reply. Very nice!

One suggestion would be to remove the salutation at the end (i.e. “Best Regards, Moez Bawania”), as I’m sure 95%+ of us have a signature block so don’t need this. It’s an extra few seconds of highlighting and deleting that we could do without :)

Userlevel 1

Our firm started using Karbon AI beta today so for compose email , I have a few suggestions:

• An undo button on the AI compose , I find that sometimes the change in tone is not what I wanted and no way to go back.
  • An options to generate an email based on your own writing style , there would be a vast amount of emails to model this information or even Customs instructions as they have implemented on Chat GPT where you can set the personality,level and character of a reply. 
  • It generates a double signature, if you are using the built in signature function.  I think this has been mentioned. 
  • Auto replies to emails would also be a great option based off a template or an autoreply prompt , not a just a template but a reply using the orginal emails contents.