Question

Time stamp on clock in/out

Userlevel 1

Is there a report in Karbon that captures time stamps on the clock in/out. I would love to not have to track this level of detail but I’ve been burned a several times this last year by employees not working the hours they agreed to.  I use QB Time and pull up the ‘time entries’ report to see what is happening in the firm throughout the day and to make sure new employees are staying on task and any urgent client work is being addressed.  This gives me peace of mind and a quick way to get rid of poor performers.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @Emily Marston, welcome to the Karbon community! 😀

At this time, Karbon Time does not track time and and out, it just tracks the amount of time. If you add a feature idea about it, comment the link here and I’ll go vote for it. 😀

I don't know how to vote for this, but I definitely like the idea of a clock in clock out feature. 

We can track the working hours of staff, especially if they want to charge overtime etc, as well as poor performance.

sometimes I forget to clock in on a specific work item, and I cannot track my previous clock out time as I could on QB.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @Nadia Bhamjee, welcome to the Karbon community! 😀

You can vote here:

Does that help at all?