Skip to main content

Can Karbon set up an out of office message?

Any ideas for dealing with out of office, internally, when using comments and @mentions within Karbon?  Since an out of office message is set up through your email provider, it would only come through as a reply to an email.  However, if we are using comments internally, that out of office reply would be missed.  Can an automatic response to comments and @mentions be set up?  

Welcome to Karbon, @Paul Whitestone ! No, an out of office message cannot be set up within Karbon. You’ll need to do that in your email platform.

I thought there might have been an existing feature request, but I’ll link this new one here so people can vote!

@Liz Hedin Welcome! 

We have run into this same issue as well. Currently there is not a way to setup an automatic response to comments and @mentions, but it would be a great feature request. If you suggest that, I would vote for it. 

To submit an idea to Karbon, click on Feature Ideas on the top title bar in the Community.

Then click on Submit an Idea button.

A solve for the internal comments/notes could be a “status” similar to what you see in Teams or Slack. That would only be seen internally by your team vs externally by clients. Not a full OOO solution but would work if you are driving adoption to live and breath in Karbon.