Karbon Needs Spell Check!!!

• 23 August 2023
  • 14 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

When is Karbon coming out with spell check in the system?

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @Madeline Miller,

Which browser do you use? I use Chrome and it does spell check for me in Karbon 🙂

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@SamG I am using Chrome but it's not spell-checking for me.  I will have to look into my settings. Thanks for the idea!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

We also use the free version of Grammarly and it works beautifully with Karbon.  It will spell check and fix some grammar issues as well.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@DianeK thank you for the response. That is what I am doing now. It just seems silly to need secondary software. But it works for now I guess!

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I didn’t think Grammarly worked in Karbon? 😮

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@SamG  We all have Grammarly on our work computers and it seems to work fine with Karbon.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hmm. So weird. I have Grammarly and it never works inside Karbon? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@DianeK which browser do you use? Even on the Karbon Community, Grammarly isn’t active, only the Chrome spellchecker 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I am using Google Chrome.  There are a few glitches where it doesn’t  show up but most of the time it will work within Karbon.  It has suggested changes in our emails to clients within a work item.  We liked them so much we changed our templates.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

I am using Google Chrome.  There are a few glitches where it doesn’t  show up but most of the time it will work within Karbon.  It has suggested changes in our emails to clients within a work item.  We liked them so much we changed our templates.

Hi Diane and @Madeline Miller 

If possible, could you send me a video or some screenshots to amelia@karbonhq.com of grammarly working for you? We’ve been unable to get this to work and I’d love to see it in action to work out how you are using it. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Grammarly does not work for us within Karbon.  We would love to see this feature!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@Amelia Freeman  I tried to make a Loom Video of Grammarly working with in Karbon.  Hopefully you can access this.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@Amelia Freeman  I tried to make a Loom Video of Grammarly working with in Karbon.  Hopefully you can access this.

Thanks Diane. I have been able to access it. I still haven’t been able to get Grammarly to work for myself but I am asking a colleague to try as well. We know why it doesn’t work and it is on the radar for that to be fixed in the future (not a quick fix) but we’d still love to know why it’s working for a few people, so will see what we can find. 

Userlevel 1

Would be great for this to be implemented!