View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @Crystal L. Vick,

Can you use this filter? 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

If you mean, to only filter Work items that have a start date more than 90 days in the future, the only way is to use the Within Date Range and manually enter dates:

Unfortunately this would save those custom dates if you save the Work View and you need to update when you next open it, but it would achieve it.. 🙂

Hope that helps

Userlevel 1

I need to look backwards for start dates beginning in February to today.  Maybe I am doing something wrong.  

Userlevel 1

The calendar will not let me look back to anything before June 1st. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hmm, I can, mine cuts out and can’t go back any further than 01/01/2018:

You were using Karbon before 1 Jun 2023? If so, I suggest you reach out to Support to check what’s stopping you 🙂

support@karbonhq.com or from in the App (Help & Feedback > Still can’t find what you need?)

Userlevel 1

Thank you!  I appreciate you answering.  We have been using Karbon since last year, so I will reach out to Support tomorrow and get it resolved.  Thank you again for taking the time to help! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

No worries 🙂🤞🏾

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Crystal L. Vick Did you try typing in the date you want, I have noticed that the drop-down calendar doesn’t go back for enough but I can type in a date right back to when we started with Karbon.