Question

Email keeps going back into Karbon after Clearing

• 2 November 2022
  • 6 replies

I have cleared an email from Karbon no less than a dozen times.  It keeps popping back up in my Triage….It’s not because I am being tagged or someone is replying to the email, it’s the same thread with all of the same info and it just won’t stay away.  Its very frustrating. 

Thank you!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @Shannon Yuede, welcome to the Karbon community! 😀

That sounds frustrating. I’ve never had that happen. It sounds like a bug and something support might want to see. You can get to them at support@karbonhq.com, in the chat in Karbon, or @Aliesa Jackson might be able to help you straight away.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@Shannon Yuede Welcome to the Karbon Community!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I completely agree with Max, please contact support for assistance.

You might also try turning off the notification for this email.  The spot to do this is located in your right menu area of the email just above where you would add it to My Week.

Badge

Shannon, I have the same issue.  Only for a random email every blue moon.  Not every week or anything.  I just keep clearing it and about after the 16th time clearing it,  it stops showing up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@Aliesa Jackson FYI.

Thanks @max !

Hi @Heather Cooper- This is odd behavior. In the event that this happens again, please contact Support@karbonhq.com, our team will be happy to look further into this!