Question

Email Attachments

• 19 April 2024
  • 4 replies

We cannot see the attachments to our emails until we have added more than one or two attachments. We can see the attachments only after we send the email. This is resulting in attachments being added twice.  I anyone else having this issue?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @Theresa Morley, welcome to the Karbon community! 😁

I have not had that issue. This sounds like something support@karbonhq.com would want to hear about. Have you contacted them yet?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

We cannot see the attachments to our emails until we have added more than one or two attachments. We can see the attachments only after we send the email. This is resulting in attachments being added twice.  I anyone else having this issue?

I was just signing into Karbon Community to ask this very same question. 

I am experiencing the same headache! Once I add files, they don't seem to be included visually, making it difficult to confirm what has and has not been attached. Since I am unable to see what has been attached, I also can’t delete files because they are not visible. This has created issues such as attaching the same document twice or forgetting documents all together, resulting in having to send more than one email to a client, which can be time-consuming. With tax season in full swing and the need to send numerous documents, this issue is causing a lot of frustration.

I'm hoping this is just a temporary glitch, but for now, most of us have had to revert to using Outlook to ensure all documents are properly attached (which is very frustrating because I have been encouraging the team to stop using Outlook all together). I'm really hoping this isn't a persistent issue, as it adds an additional step and disrupts workflow during this busy time.

Has anyone found a workaround or solution to this problem? Your insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your input!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

If I leave an email to come back to and I have already attached the files, in almost every scenario, I have to delete the email all together and start over as I am unable to see what I have or have not attached.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Welcome @Theresa Morley !  I just tested this and noticed the text/font menu was blocking my attachment, but once I clicked the menu carrot to hide it, I could see the attachment.  Maybe you’re describing a different issue altogether though?  Sounds like a support fix is needed.