Question

Client Portal

• 26 August 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi, been watching the client portal webinar and all looks fantastic - great work!

A couple if questions:

1. If a client has multiple entities in Karbon that are managed with the same email address, are they able to create logins to see work for each entity? e.g. company, individual, trust? Or will they only be able to see the work for the ‘main’ entity their email address is assigned to ?

2. With the client portal and completed tasks - is there anyway to sort these in a particular order (eg date most recent) - I can;t tell how completed tasks are sorting by default and a text task I have just completed appear 2/3 way down the list.

3. After creating an account the confirmation email that a client receives comes from “Karbon Concierge” - most clients will have no idea who this is and will miss the practice name (in the subject line) - could this be changed to the practice’s Company Name field (in Settings, Account Settings)?

Many thanks

Rob

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

I’ll vote for that @Rob Lile! Seems a little messy if the client has to figure out which entity to locate info from and scroll through. It’s a great feature with room for improvement.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Done @max :) -  

@Rob Lile - I’ve given you full credit ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @Rob Lile! 😀 

If a client has multiple entities in Karbon that are managed with the same email address, are they able to create logins to see work for each entity? e.g. company, individual, trust? Or will they only be able to see the work for the ‘main’ entity their email address is assigned to ?

The client portal is tied to the email that the client uses. Any client tasks that are sent to that email, regardless of the entity from which they were sent, will show up in the client's portal.

After creating an account the confirmation email that a client receives comes from “Karbon Concierge” - most clients will have no idea who this is and will miss the practice name (in the subject line) - could this be changed to the practice’s Company Name field (in Settings, Account Settings)?

It’s not possible now, but if you put in a feature idea for this, comment the link here and I will vote for it. 😀

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’ll vote for it too @Rob Lile - great suggestion.
~

Did you get a response to question 3 @Rob Lile ?
“After creating an account the confirmation email that a client receives comes from “Karbon Concierge” - most clients will have no idea who this is and will miss the practice name (in the subject line) - could this be changed to the practice’s Company Name field (in Settings, Account Settings)?”

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Done @max :) -  

@Rob Lile - I’ve given you full credit ;)

thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I’ll vote for it too @Rob Lile - great suggestion.
~

Did you get a response to question 3 @Rob Lile ?
“After creating an account the confirmation email that a client receives comes from “Karbon Concierge” - most clients will have no idea who this is and will miss the practice name (in the subject line) - could this be changed to the practice’s Company Name field (in Settings, Account Settings)?”

It’s not possible now, but if you put in a feature idea for this, comment the link here and I will vote for it. 😀