Question

Can you create a status for email sent to My Week

• 25 September 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I would like to know if its possible to create a status for emails so that I can filter better in my week.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @Richard Oliver, welcome to the Karbon community! :)

I played around with the settings and I think you’re right that only the default statuses are available for email (and notes).

If you put in a feature idea, comment the link here so people can vote for it. 😀

EDIT: Added the feature idea URL.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@max unrelated question - how do you edit your posts?! I haven’t been able to find an Edit menu option… 🤔

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

It’s in my three dots menu:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@max interesting - I can now see it as an option in the post where I asked that question but I don’t have it as an option in any other posts I’ve made!

I see it here:

But not here:

Sorry @Richard Oliver for derailing your question! I agree that having status filters/grouping for emails/notes in My Week would be helpful though! If you create a feature request as Max suggested, please link it here!

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@Aliesa Jackson, Rebecca doesn't always have an edit button...

@max interesting - I can now see it as an option in the post where I asked that question but I don’t have it as an option in any other posts I’ve made!

I see it here:

But not here:

Thank you! @max 

This is currently being reviewed. I hope to have a resolution for you soon. @Rebecca Williams