Skip to main content

Zaps with Karbon

• 17 July 2024
  • 6 replies

Hi everyone!

We’re looking for everyone to share some interesting and helpful Zaps that they’ve created with Karbon? Please share any ideas you think might be beneficial!

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@Katrina Noenchen I would recommend starting from a problem you are looking to solve.

I have done sales forms, intake forms, organizers, pricing calculators, custom app connections, crm’s, email marketing etc but it highly specific to what you use and what your processes are.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

We add our Karbon contacts to mailing lists in Mailchimp (that we don’t use very often, lol). Before we were on Karbon billing, I had an automation syncing contacts to QBO with the link to the Karbon contact showing in QBO. Other automations that we have using the API (not Zapier):

We named our automation bot “Ghen” and he:

• Adds notes to work items that get set up without a work type asking the assignee to fix the error.
  • Triggers our NPS surveys when certain work types are completed.
  • (under construction) triggers follow-on work items when preceding work items complete (adds an accounting work item after the bookkeeping work item is complete)
  • Some other stuff that I’m forgetting right now.
Userlevel 1

Has anyone had any luck syncing contacts from Karbon to HubSpot? We have this in testing right now, but when a field of a contact is deleted in Karbon (e.g. a phone number), it will not delete in HubSpot until a different field in Karbon is updated. This means that Karbon isn’t recognizing a deletion as an update therefore the zap doesn’t run. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Adds notes to work items that get set up without a work type asking the assignee to fix the error.

Oooo I like the sound of this one!

Userlevel 1

We want to link the Fathom meeting recording to Karbon to create action items.  We haven’t started it yet. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I want to get meeting and phone recordings/transcripts into Karbon as well.