Would you like new airpods? Yes, again! A completely different opportunity this time.

• 10 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

OK! You may have heard of the Accounting Leaders Podcast? Or you may not have. Doesn’t matter! Either way, this might be of interest to you, our esteemed Karbon customer.

I’m looking for a partner or director of firms to come on the podcast with an interesting or exciting or different or beloved client of yours. This client should be doing amazing things in the world. They might have grown a successful retail business or they could be saving the planet or curing cancer. The point is that their story must be interesting.

What’s also important is your relationship with this client. I really want to hear from them what you mean to them as a client of your firm and what they mean to you. The journey that you have been on together is what really matters.

If you have clients that come to mind, then I would love to hear from you. Reach out to me here or at stuart@ you know the rest!

We already have 1 lined up, so we’re under way.

And yes - if we feature you on the podcast, I’ll get you some Airpods for you and your client.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I love the idea! We focus on construction and transportation, so none of our clients are doing anything especially interesting, but I’m eager to hear how other accounting firms have developed relationships with interesting clients.