Solved

View all overdue tasks (not work)

• 21 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Has anyone found a way to be able to view overdue tasks for the whole practice?

icon

Best answer by DianeK 21 September 2021, 22:49

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

You can create a custom work view by using filters.  In your work view, choose All Work and then add a filter of the Due Date and Choose Overdue.

You can add assignees to see each person’s overdue items.  I would play with the filters and sorting to see what works best with your needs.  Once it looks exactly like you want it, be sure to save the view and you can just do the dropdown to choose this view each time you want to see it.  Filters are in the upper left and the sorting icon is in the upper right.  This is also where you can save the view.

Thanks but I believe this only shows overdue work i.e based on the work due date.

I want to see overdue tasks.

For example:

Accounts work due date is 31 October

but a task within the work sets the due date for sending the draft accounts to the client is 31 July. 

How can I see which tasks are overdue?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

This would be an excellent question to ask during office hours.  The next one is scheduled for this Thursday.  Here is the link to sign up and also post your question.  They will be answering questions live.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks but I believe this only shows overdue work i.e based on the work due date.

I want to see overdue tasks.

For example:

Accounts work due date is 31 October

but a task within the work sets the due date for sending the draft accounts to the client is 31 July. 

How can I see which tasks are overdue?

Hi Nicola

This is how I check Overdue Tasks
To-do -> My to-do list or Colleague's list -> Filter by Tasks -> Sorted by Due Date

You can add Filter by Status if you needed.