Two small but painful bug to be fixed

• 17 December 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Dear Karbon Developer and Community, 

I raised following quite a while ago, but nothing happened yet. I hope these small but painful issues can be quickly addressed:

• Capacity Hour and utilisation rate: Currently, Karbon doesn’t consider the new employee work start date and Leaving employee’s work stop date in calculation of capacity hours and utilisation rate. Can this be fixed? As this is not a feature but simply a bug fixing, I have to raise this here again.
  • In work insights, the date filter is only by month, but no date range option, it is really painful not able to select a data range when we need to look at certain period, like half-year, one year etc. I know we can approach karbon to get the data, however, that will be in-efficiency to both Karbon and users. Again, this is not a new feature, I have to request here.

Anyone agree can echo here, so that hopefully Karbon to fix them quickly?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Make sure you and everyone on your team is submitting these suggestions in in Help and Feedback.  The more people that request something and the more often it is brought to their attention, the more likely it is to be addressed.  Submit ideas here.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@DianeK  Above  is not an idea to make karbon even better. It is a reporting of bugs to fix the things Karbon did incorrectly.