Question

Templates - share your favourites

• 21 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi everyone, 

It would be great to see how many of you have used the Karbon templates library or whether you have created your own work templates templates - what works great for you, please share your findings?

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

A mixture here. We have used some of the templates and any that we do use, we, obviously, modify so that they are relevant to our country and company. We publish them as a separate job so we can still refer back to the originals if we want to.

Sometimes, the only steps I’ve modified is to add a couple of steps in or to take some out.

The ones we found the most useful was the onboarding for both clients and staff! the others we already had a template that was working well for us anyway.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

A mixture here. We have used some of the templates and any that we do use, we, obviously, modify so that they are relevant to our country and company. We publish them as a separate job so we can still refer back to the originals if we want to.

Sometimes, the only steps I’ve modified is to add a couple of steps in or to take some out.

The ones we found the most useful was the onboarding for both clients and staff! the others we already had a template that was working well for us anyway.

Likewise in our practice :smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

We are in the process of updating all our templates.  We have used the Template library as a starting point for several and then customized them to meet our specific needs.  The biggest thing that has helped us is to add automators to keep the work flowing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

We had a number set up before the library came out, many created after attending a Karbon webinar on creating templates or on using automators but as processes get upgraded or tweaked so go the templates.  We will be digging into the library for ideas on those upgrades.  And looking for any that we should have.  

I would also love to know which templates people have found to be most useful.

One step at a time.