Question

Template for Representation

Does anyone have a template for representation before the IRS or State? I have looked through the library using various key words but cannot find anything.

7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Andie also said I could just screenshot the template.  You would need to rebuild it yourself but it is a pretty easy one.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Marilyn Yes, we have one that we have been using for almost on year.  Seems to be working pretty well. Do you know if there is a way that I can share this with you?

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @Marilyn, welcome to the Karbon community! 😀

I do not have one, so I’m curious to read what others offer up.

Same - was looking for one too and couldn’t find a template. @KB Belmonte is there a way you can share this on the community templates?

Userlevel 1
Badge

I just talked to Andie and she said there isn’t a way to share a template but I can have my client rep convert it to an Excel file that I can post here.  Not the same as getting a working template but it’s the best I can do for now.  I’ll post when I get the file converted.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@ernesto, do you know how to get a template added to the template library for easy sharing?

Thank you!!!!! 

Andie also said I could just screenshot the template.  You would need to rebuild it yourself but it is a pretty easy one.