Skip to main content

Hello 👋

We recently launched our client onboarding and ID verification solution, integrated natively with Karbon. We automatically complete KYC/AML screening as required by regulators globally (E.g. ICAEW, ATO, TPB, etc.). It helps Accounting firms to save time, reduce the chance of errors, and streamline the client experience.

If you have a moment, we would love your feedback!!

Screenshot of IdentityCheck working inside Karbon

Key features include:

• Simple trigger integrated right inside Karbon. No extra tabs open to or software to learn.
  • Fully automated biometric ID verification (using government-issued ID and a selfie).
  • Anti-Money Laundering screening (optional).
  • Secure handling of personal information, tax file numbers, etc.
  • Supports photo ID documents from over 230 countries.
  • Requires no data entry by you or clients.
  • Private by default, but secure access to all collected personal data as required.
  • Fully customisable onboarding form with dynamic panels, e-signature, and file uploads.​​​​​

Learn more about how IdentityCheck works with Karbon here

Connect with me here

Looks good, are you the guy who was on the Clarity Street webinar a few weeks back?

Looks good, are you the guy who was on the Clarity Street webinar a few weeks back?

Thanks! Yes, it was me 😀

Link to Clarity Street webinar write up and video here in case that’s helpful.

Thanks! Yes, it was me 😀

haha, I’ve had this on my list to check out - it looks really good.

Does the Karbon integration allow the result to be pushed back to a field on the client record (like XPM below) or just to the notes tab?

Thanks! Yes, it was me 😀

haha, I’ve had this on my list to check out - it looks really good.

Does the Karbon integration allow the result to be pushed back to a field on the client record (like XPM below) or just to the notes tab?

Unfortunately Karbon doesn’t offer us custom fields right now, but if that changes it should be pretty straightforward. We’re told it’s on their roadmap. At the moment, we just push the result back to the Notes tab. Hope that helps!