Question

Karbon Work Dashboard

• 18 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi All,

Right now our Dashboard show the work for the employee but not tasks on the schedule for work not owned by them.  Does anyone have suggestions on how to navigate this so our employees can see all “work” they are responsible for completing?

Thanks so much for helping me.

Liz ortiz

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi Elizabeth

are you viewing the work on the colleagues “to-do list”?  This shows the tasks that are due/overdue/coming up dependent on filters.  

You can set the to-do list by work assignment, tasks etc.

Hope this helps?

Hi.  I do check the to-do list.  I like the work tab because you can see it a bit differently and can move things around based on the week etc.  I don’t think that view option is available on the to-do list section.  

Thanks,

Liz

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi All,

Right now our Dashboard show the work for the employee but not tasks on the schedule for work not owned by them.  Does anyone have suggestions on how to navigate this so our employees can see all “work” they are responsible for completing?

Liz ortiz

Hi Elizabeth,

Maybe this will be helpful:

Dashboards -> use the filter COLLEAGUES INVOLVED (add the colleagues if there are any tasks assigned to them it will display as involved) -> then Kanban view by Sort by Assignee

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi All,

Liz ortiz

Hi Elizabeth,

Maybe this will be helpful:

Dashboards -> use the filter COLLEAGUES INVOLVED (add the colleagues if there are any tasks assigned to them it will display as involved) -> then Kanban view by Sort by Assignee

Just coming in to say this as well.  COLLLEAGUES INVOLVED has been a game changer for us.  And if you have set up budgets you will see the budgeted time for that work as well as the number of tasks.