Karbon product roadmap preview: Features and updates coming in Q2 2023 🎉

Userlevel 3

Thanks to all who joined me and our Product Managers for our product roadmap webinars for Q2 2023. It was great to see so many familiar names!

For those who weren’t able to join us live, we presented some exciting updates to Karbon and shared how you can expect you, your team, firm, and clients to benefit.

You can watch the recording to see:

• Karbon AI
  • Shared Triage
  • New integrations
  • Billing and Payments
  • Updates to KPI, Work, and Client Portal

Please feel free to join the beta programs showcased in the presentation. 

Karbon AI Beta

XPM Beta

Billing Beta

And for customers who would like to provide their feedback on Custom Fields for Contacts Report, please fill in this survey link.

We’d love to hear what you think, and any questions or feedback you have. Feel free to share them below.

31 replies

@Amelia Freeman are we still on track for Q2 release for multiple email recipients on client tasks? Only 10 days left😬

Hi Tawanda 

It won’t be released in the next 10 days but it won’t be long :) 

That’s a little disappointing - we’ve been waiting for years! Thanks for the update anyway

@Amelia Freeman any updates on a timeline for shared triage release ?

this will probably be the biggest feature ever for our practice😁

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@Amelia Freeman any updates on a timeline for shared triage release ?

this will probably be the biggest feature ever for our practice😁

Hi Zach 

I don’t have an update on an exact timeline but it is in active development. 

@Amelia Freeman Are you going to make my 2023 and release Shared Triage before the end of the year? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@Amelia Freeman Are you going to make my 2023 and release Shared Triage before the end of the year? 

Hi Amanda. Shared Triage is in active development. Would you like me to put you on the beta list and you can get early access when it’s available? 

Yes, please!