Karbon Party

• 29 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

We are new to Karbon and recently held a Karbon Party for our small office staff!  I thought the Karbon Community would enjoy seeing some pics!  The group played a couple of games with 2022 wall calendars and gift cards as participation prizes for all.  Soup and sandwiches, cookies and cake made for a fun luncheon.

We used Karbon terminology in one of our games

Word Search Puzzle that I created for the party

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

That’s great! Welcome to the community and to Karbon. :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

What a great idea!

We also hold a session in team meetings ‘what I found useful with x,y or z software this week’ and spotlight a software that we can share as a team to learn and grow.

I’ll be doing a back to basics session next week as I think it’s good that everyone can learn from one another (and remind us the best practice) but we have 2 new starters, so it’s good for them to learn, and for everyone else to be reminded the best practice - including me!

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

How fun! Thanks for sharing.

Welcome to Karbon and the community.

I’ll be doing a back to basics session next week as I think it’s good that everyone can learn from one another (and remind us the best practice) but we have 2 new starters, so it’s good for them to learn, and for everyone else to be reminded the best practice - including me!

@Coral I am starting to host these types of sessions as well. We call them Karbon Q&A but it gives us a time to review the fundamentals and best practices as well as learn tips and tricks from each other. There’s always something new to learn!

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

That’s amazing! Great job and welcome to the community guys! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Wow, I am blown away! That is amazing @VMF. That is stepping up and delivering change management at a whole new level.