Solved

How to filter my To-Do list tasks

• 2 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi Karbon Angels,

1. Can i filter tasks in my To-do list so i only see certain tasks based on words in their title ?
  1. Can i create categories for my team members’ To-do items and then they can filter and see only tasks from the category that they want to focus on?

Gracias to all!

icon

Best answer by max 2 November 2021, 20:12

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi David! Welcome to the Karbon community.

1. Can i filter tasks in my To-do list so i only see certain tasks based on words in their title ?

I don’t see a way to filter based on the title of the to-do. We try to work on a first-in first-out basis, regardless of the to-do, and then identify and remove bottlenecks as we go. This eliminates the need to filter the to-do list so much. I’m curious what others might have in mind.

1. Can i create categories for my team members’ To-do items and then they can filter and see only tasks from the category that they want to focus on?

I use filters to accomplish this. I thought maybe you could filter by tasks status, but it looks like only top-level filters are present. It would be nice to be able to filter by sub-status levels as well, but that doesn’t seem to be an option now.

I have my status filter set to what you see above, and my type filter set to what you see below.

And my sort slider set as such:

I have found that these settings are the only way that I can make heads or tails of my list, but others may have a better way. I’m curious to see what others say.

Was that helpful at all?