Feature Request: Drag and drop into client tasks

• 22 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13
  • Sr. Community Champion
  • 338 replies

I have a feature request I would love to see implemented.  We are in the process of updating our tax work items.  In a regular section, I can copy the update from my working copy and then drag the changes into the correct section.  For Client tasks, this feature is not available.  I end up having to add each update individually, which is very time consuming.  If I could also drag and drop into a client task, this would really speed up the process.

We can’t reset the work item to the template.  The client task has a set first 5 tasks and then it is individualized for each client.  We are trying to update our first 5 tasks without loosing the individual tasks.

If you can drag and drop into a regular section, why not make it so you can drag and drop into a client section as well?  Please request this feature as well if you think it would be useful.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

@DianeK I too would love this functionality. Just sent that feature request.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have a feature request I would love to see implemented.  We are in the process of updating our tax work items.  In a regular section, I can copy the update from my working copy and then drag the changes into the correct section.  For Client tasks, this feature is not available.  I end up having to add each update individually, which is very time consuming.  If I could also drag and drop into a client task, this would really speed up the process.

We can’t reset the work item to the template.  The client task has a set first 5 tasks and then it is individualized for each client.  We are trying to update our first 5 tasks without loosing the individual tasks.

If you can drag and drop into a regular section, why not make it so you can drag and drop into a client section as well?  Please request this feature as well if you think it would be useful.

We would love to be able to drag and drop tasks from regular sections to client sections and vice versa!

Yes, need this.