Question

Broken Link for Client Request

• 28 November 2023
  • 1 reply

I’ve sent a Client Request to a client, and they’re getting a blank screen. A colleague tried to open the link and said that they had an expired link.

I’ve tried accessing the link and it takes me to the checklist with out any issues. Is there any reason that the link would still work for me (the sender), but not to anyone else? 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @Nicole Lansdowne,

I wouldn’t expect you should be able to open it, if it was sent to your client and they used the link to try and open it when they saw a blank screen.

If your colleague tried to open it and saw the above message, that was because it was after the client  (or someone) has tried the same link (unless you resent it - to your colleague? Or client - but the client opened that new link again before your colleague did?)

I would resend it to your Client and ask them to open the link on a different device (or in incognito mode). It should work. If it doesn’t they should be able to request a new link and it work.

If it doesn’t, I would contact support: https://help.karbonhq.com/en/articles/4450394-how-do-i-contact-support-interact-with-support

I hope that helps 🙂