Question

@ mention same group

• 25 March 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

If you frequently need to @ Mention the same group of Colleagues you should consider creating one of these and adding them as members? Work team, colleague, client team or team?

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

It depends on your set up and what you are trying to achieve.

We have a couple of teams and use those to mention groups. We have our bookkeeping team and accountants so have them set up as a work team. 

If there are are the same group of people working on certain projects, we use @team and if we want to contact everyone we use @all

Hope that helps.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

We love the @mention feature in Karbon and use it extensively in our comments. We do have them set up for all of our internal teams (departments) as well as different subsets of team members. Very useful!

Userlevel 1
Badge

We use this feature all the time. We have it for different teams (accounts, bookkeeping, admin ect) and then a @all one as-well.  it is easier and quicker than sending an email to specific team members and is very useful in the comments section. 

Ho wo to create mention group in Karbon? Like for example I wanted to create one mention for our accounting group only. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Carlo Santos 

If you go to Setting / Colleagues / Teams you can add a team

Team members can belong to multiple teams.

Hope this helps,

@Carlo Santos

If you go to Setting / Colleagues / Teams you can add a team

Team members can belong to multiple teams.

Hope this helps,

Can I create Teams for all of the works items or I will going to do this for each work items in Karbon?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Can I create Teams for all of the works items or I will going to do this for each work items in Karbon?

Teams are available across all work items, email comments and note comments, once they are set up through Settings they are good to go.

A Client Team will be set up for each contact under the Details tab but I do not think there is a way to @ mention a Client Team.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Related - in case it is of interest 🙂