Userlevel 7
Badge +19
  • Sr. Karbon Community Guide
  • 1140 replies

This is kinda fun. 😀 

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Yes, and I am so bummed because we just merged with another firm so our stats are only for the last few weeks.  We had a lot of fun last year comparing and making a bit of a competition with our colleagues.

I will be back next year for sure!

V

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Oh no! That’s too bad. 😕

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi Victoria, George from Karbon here 👋🏻. I can see why you’d want to see those Envolta stats - you did some WORK this year.

I’ve merged them with your new firm data so you should see totals for the entire year now.

Happy to do it on request for anyone else.

🚨 EDIT 🚨

Im back again with even better news. Big thank you to Erin on the data team who whipped up a migration to merge your Envolta data into your new Gauvreau stats. Everyone from the Envolta team should now have the numbers they deserve :)

The one minor downside to this is if you have already shared your stats, you will have to generate a new share link.

G

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

My non-client facing role has let me down 😂 and I think those client tasks are all ones I sent to myself for testing haha

@max do you happen to know what the Longest Streak is measuring? Days in a row where you were active in Karbon? Would that count only weekdays or include weekends….? 🤔

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@Rebecca Williams streaks don't include weekends. Downtime is too important!

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi Victoria, George from Karbon here 👋🏻. I can see why you’d want to see those Envolta stats - you did some WORK this year.

I’ve merged them with your new firm data so you should see totals for the entire year now.

Happy to do it on request for anyone else.

🚨 EDIT 🚨

Im back again with even better news. Big thank you to Erin on the data team who whipped up a migration to merge your Envolta data into your new Gauvreau stats. Everyone from the Envolta team should now have the numbers they deserve :)

The one minor downside to this is if you have already shared your stats, you will have to generate a new share link.

G

I love the Karbon team.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Well then!  Guess I’m not much of a commenter in Karbon, but I do lots of everything else 😆

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

This is fun! I think the only reason my Tasks & Emails Assigned is high is because I do a lot of clean up for our team in Karbon. 😂 I also head up our Payroll Team and we get an excessive number of emails from our payroll platform reminding us to run payroll … thus the high number of items cleared from Triage. 🤣