Multi select plus drag and drop for a more convenient experience

Related products: Triage File Management

Updates to multi select

You can now bulk select multiple items that are listed together in Triage or My Week with fewer clicks.
Select the top item, hold Shift and select the bottom item, and all items in between will be selected too. In Triage, this means greater control with bulk-clearing, and in My Week, you now have more flexibility over how you plan and manage your work.

Check out Karbon's other keyboard shortcuts here.

Drag and drop

Last week, we released Document Management and in this release, we’ve given you the ability to drag and drop files directly into Karbon. Simply drag and drop your attachments directly into comments, emails and the Documents tab within your work items, without the need to select the paperclip icon and browse your computer.

We will continue to make enhancements to this functionality, including integrations with more Document Management Systems, including OneDrive coming soon.

Karbon Academy

We have recently launched a new and improved Karbon Academy, home to our in-depth Karbon Certification learning program.

Now, you will also find our Right For Me learning program. This option offers core education content for Karbon users as an alternative to the full Certification program. When beginning the Right For Me program, you will be guided through qualifying questions to help build a customized learning track for your specific needs.

To access Karbon Academy, select ‘Academy’ from the main left navigation menu in Karbon.

Recent API enhancements

To learn more about our recent API enhancements, refer to our API release notes.

Updates to multi select
The article says “In Triage, this means greater control with bulk-clearing”. 

Is the multi select feature only for clearing items? 
Does it not work for assigning multiple items to a single piece of work or client?  If so, PLEASE make this available, this would save many users a huge amount of time

Please give us some actual functionality in the bulk option. Bulk clearing has been possible for quite some time. This feature really does zero to make that better at least for the majority of us. Most of us are not bulk clearing but we are clearing as we go. Give us the ability to bulk assign items to work or bulk assign to a client timeline. That would be useful and I have been told for months that it is coming! I love this program but don’t understand why simple items such as having triage and my week to have these simple bulk features is not considered top priority. So many times an update comes out and I’m very unimpressed as nothing really changed. 

I would love to see multi-select for the List view under Work! Bulk assignment and bulk status update are the two biggest needs for multi-select.

Updates to multi select

You can now bulk select multiple items that are listed together in Triage or My Week with fewer clicks.
Select the top item, hold Shift and select the bottom item, and all items in between will be selected too. In Triage, this means greater control with bulk-clearing, and in My Week, you now have more flexibility over how you plan and manage your work.

Check out Karbon's other keyboard shortcuts here.

In general, I don’t like bulk actions, but I’ll give this a try to see how it works.

Drag and drop

Last week, we released Document Management and in this release, we’ve given you the ability to drag and drop files directly into Karbon. Simply drag and drop your attachments directly into comments, emails and the Documents tab within your work items, without the need to select the paperclip icon and browse your computer.

We will continue to make enhancements to this functionality, including integrations with more Document Management Systems, including OneDrive coming soon.

Love this, and I’m exited for OneDrive integration. 😀

Karbon Academy

We have recently launched a new and improved Karbon Academy, home to our in-depth Karbon Certification learning program.

Now, you will also find our Right For Me learning program. This option offers core education content for Karbon users as an alternative to the full Certification program. When beginning the Right For Me program, you will be guided through qualifying questions to help build a customized learning track for your specific needs.

To access Karbon Academy, select ‘Academy’ from the main left navigation menu in Karbon.

I’m excited to see this expanded, and I like that the Karbon certification is on a platform that managers will be able to track. 😀

Recent API enhancements

To learn more about our recent API enhancements, refer to our API release notes.

Some exciting stuff in here. Thanks for adding an API release notes section. It would be great if we could also subscribe to API release notes.

Hi Evan,

Does the Drag and Drop feature work for a client task?  When we send a task for documents can they now drag and drop the documents from their desktop into their task? If yes, that would be awesome.  If not, maybe this would make a good feature request.  Anything we can do to make sending items back easier is a win.

Hi Evan,

Does the Drag and Drop feature work for a client task?  When we send a task for documents can they now drag and drop the documents from their desktop into their task? If yes, that would be awesome.  If not, maybe this would make a good feature request.  Anything we can do to make sending items back easier is a win.

Not at this time @DianeK  - huge overhaul of client task experience is in the works though, so I’d expect it to be in there.