New look for Work Insights, reorder saved views, and more!

More Work Insights enhancements

A new look for Work Insights

As part of ongoing enhancements that have been released to Insights recently, Work Insights has been given a fresh coat of paint. All charts and sections have been redesigned to make it easier to navigate and see the data that matters to you. This refresh also paves the way for some other upcoming improvements.

Updates to Client Leaderboard in Work Insights

You can now navigate deeper into your Client Leaderboard and see how work associated with each client is progressing.

To find the Client Leaderboard sub-chart, navigate to Insights from your main side menu. By default, it will list all your clients.

When you click a client’s name, you can view open work, completed work and overdue work over your specified time.

The filters you apply in the main Work Insights dashboard will carry over into the Client Leaderboard sub-chart, and you can also adjust these filters from the sub-chart page.

Drill down into Client Leaderboard sub-chart
You can also drill down deeper into this information by clicking on a plot-point, which represents a date, in a client’s sub-chart.

Drill down into Colleague Leaderboard sub-chart

You can now also take a deeper look into your Colleague Leaderboard. 

To drill down into a colleague’s sub-chart, navigate to Insights from your main side menu, and in the Colleague Leaderboard, click a colleague’s name. From there, you can drill down deeper into this information by clicking on a plot-point, which represents a date, in a colleague’s sub-chart.

More information on navigating Work Insights.

Reorder your saved work dashboard views

You can now reorder your saved work views when viewing work in the Kanban board or list view.

Scroll down to the bottom of your saved views list and click ‘Edit Saved Views’. 

From there, you can reorder, rename and delete your saved views.

This was a feature request from customers, raised in the recently-released Feature Ideas section in Karbon Community.

More-easily add emails to My Week

To add an email to My Week without expanding the email, select the options menu (...) and click ‘Plan For This Week’.

Add emails to a Timeline

We've made a small but important change to better-reflect how Karbon works. As you know, you can add an email to a work item and/ or a contact. So, under the email’s subject line, the option now says ‘Add to Timeline’, rather than ‘Add to Work’.

This was a feature request from customers, raised in the recently-released Feature Ideas section in Karbon Community.

Xama HUB integration for firms with UK-based clients

Karbon now integrates with Xama HUB, a tool designed to help UK firms collect client identity documents and perform AML checks instantly.

With this integration, you can create and maintain a client list within Xama HUB where you can manage due diligence required by UK law.

Learn more and get started

Other updates:

• We’re making Karbon available in multiple languages, and as a result, you might notice temporary spelling variations until the work is completed.

• We have made performance improvements that increase accuracy when searching for a colleague to @mention in a comment.

I’m guessing we’ll hear a lot of hoorays on reordering your saved Work Views, but I’d really love to hear how the new Insights deep dives help you discover trends you weren’t expecting. To the comments section!

Love the updates instigated by feature requests, especially reordering Work views! 👏🏾

Great work. Thanks. Two observation to report:

• Add email to my week: I haven’t seen the option of plan for this week by clicking the three dots yet.
  • When it comes to “create new email” when click the “+” on the top right, it still shows add to work, not “add to timeline”, I guess that is designed by that?

• Add email to my week: I haven’t seen the option of plan for this week by clicking the three dots yet.
  • When it comes to “create new email” when click the “+” on the top right, it still shows add to work, not “add to timeline”, I guess that is designed by that?

1. I seem to be able to see it 🙂 try Ctrl+F5

2. I think the change only affected the Triage menu, because you could select either Timeline, whereas this function only gives you the option of work 🙂

1. I seem to be able to see it 🙂 try Ctrl+F5

2. I think the change only affected the Triage menu, because you could select either Timeline, whereas this function only gives you the option of work 🙂

@SamG  This is correct. When adding from the + this is a separate email flow and from here, you can only select work at this time. 

@MikeLiang As Sam said, you might need to do a hard refresh to see the new updates. 

My favorite thing with this update has to be that you can now see the names of Private or Hidden clients that you are in the Client Team for! This makes it so easy to actually see the data that relates to each client without compromising on the privacy settings in the teams.

Oh nice touches, love the simplified process to add emails to a planned week and also to re-order my work list, this drove me crazy not being able to adjust the order, lol! 

Also, I like the added list “Planned Week” in the work list, that’s helpful too! 

Here’s my shameless plug to go vote for a one-click My Week button:

😀

@Arthi Bannister, what do you think of the new Insights reports?

Thank you Karbon team! These are really great updates.

@max Love your idea as well and just up-voted that one! 

@Amelia Freeman   to follow on the update on the insights which is making it better, I requested a feature with Ian and was told it is under development, just checking how that is going. We think it will be nice if the date range filter can be more flexible, allowing in a date range from any selected date as starting date and any selected date as ending date, this will help to see the result of performance in any periods firm like to see, this will be greatly helpful. We currently have work out half year results by running 6 times insights reports and then do manual calculations. 

Thank you all.

@MikeLiang thanks for the reminder. Yes, I did capture that and it is on the list. We were trying to update the underlying foundation and technology which then allows us to provide custom date ranges. We have gotten the foundation laid with this latest set of additions, but not to the date set parameters. Unfortunately, I think it is going to be a bit longer until we are able to provide that. My apologies on the delays and please expect no earlier than later in the second half of this year.