My Week is coming very soon, and more!

My Week in Karbon is how you organize your work, tasks and email into a manageable action plan, outlining exactly where you need to spend your time and when.

This new feature will begin rolling out to all Karbon accounts over the coming weeks, beginning today. Learn more, and join a live demo to see My Week in action for the first time.

My Week in Karbon is designed just for you. It provides you with a coordinated but flexible plan of how you should spend your time, so you can:

• Identify your responsibilities

• Prioritize your time

• Share your progress

• Know what’s urgent

• Action your emails and notes

• Coordinate with your team

To make it easy for you to begin using My Week, you can refer to these resources and frequently asked questions:

Other updates:

• You can now move Client Tasks between Client Task sections in work templates with a drag & drop. 

• When all tasks in a section are marked complete, that section will automatically appear collapsed the next time you open that work item.

• You can now close Triage items by pressing ‘Escape’ on your keyboard (in addition to existing ways to close items).

• Add an email to a work item and clear it with a single click. Karbon will remember the previous action you have taken, so it will suggest either ‘Add’ or ‘Add & clear’ based on your last interaction.

• You can now filter your Triage by emails involving contacts or not involving contacts.

Okay Community, let’s hear it! My Week is our largest release since Time & Budgets; what are you excited about in My Week? What are you apprehensive about? What would you like to better understand? To the comments!

Can’t wait! Looking forward to a better view of Work and To-do’s and scheduling priorities. Still yet to understand the exact process of updating Statuses of Work and To-do’s vs My Week (but only because I haven’t watched the webinar properly yet!)

Just registered for the demo.  I'm a little bit excited.  Will we be able to view a colleague's My Week page I wonder?

Just registered for the demo.  I'm a little bit excited.  Will we be able to view a colleague's My Week page I wonder?

I can tell you (from the webinar), viewing a colleagues My Week is coming in 3-4 weeks after the initial rollout 😉

Thanks SamG! That sounds great.  :relaxed:

This looks awesome. Can’t wait to use it.

Can’t wait! Looking forward to a better view of Work and To-do’s and scheduling priorities. Still yet to understand the exact process of updating Statuses of Work and To-do’s vs My Week (but only because I haven’t watched the webinar properly yet!)

Think of My Week as a replacement for To-Do Sam. I’ve been using My Week on our internal server for a couple months now and haven’t touched my To-Dos that entire time (I used to live in To-Do, now I live in My Week).

You’ll still interact with Work items, etc the same as you have before, nothing changing there. My Week is there to help surface, organize, and prioritize what you’re working on. For example, if you’ve watched our recent Roadmap webinars, My Week is where the calendar will live when it gets released. 

This looks cool! Is the listing for the live demo on Tuesday Oct 19 really at 1am?

This looks cool! Is the listing for the live demo on Tuesday Oct 19 really at 1am?

Hi Tracy. 

Yes that is the correct time for that webinar - it is for our customers in the UK. We do have another US/AU friendly webinar the following Thursday. If you are unable to join the live demos, we do record them for you to be able to watch at another time.